Friday, June 26, 2009

More Koozies

Back in January I shared my Koozies. I made the pattern and sewed up a bunch. I gave them to my female family members who in turn took them to work. This led to some orders. One order that I've been working on was for 12 Koozies with a "horse" theme. Of course they all needed to be a little different. So, off to Joanne's I went looking for horsey material. I found two patterns and then bought fat quarters in brown and black to coordinate. Next it was off to Hobby Lobby for trim--fringe, beads, hairy gimp, and rick rack. I've been working on these rather slowly. I just got tired of making them! Does that ever happen to you? Well, I made a deal with myself that I couldn't go on to something new until these were done....and I have a grandchild on the way so that means a quilt to make! I finished the koozies today! Yah!!!

I made thirteen in all, just so she can leave out one that she doesn't like.


Some had fringe.


Some had beads.

And some had hairy gimp.

















I am happy to move on to something else and I hope she likes them!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

These are so adorable! What are they used for? I'd love to try my hand at one, after I get caught up on dotee's!

koozies said...

Wow! This is a very new design of koozies. Something new! Thanks.