Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Grandson Update!


I thought I would give you a quick update on the grandsons--
Grandson #1--Payton, is healthy and doing great! He must have a good immune system!
Grandson #2--Cael, just spent a week at home with N1H1. He was a sick little boy, but finally went back to school on Monday.
Grandson #3--Nate, just spent a week at home with N1H1. He went back to daycare today for the first time in a week.
Grandpa got to play nursemaid three afternoons with the boys.

Grandson #4--CJ, is a healthy eater and a perfect snuggling size. We got to snuggle a little Monday as we met Travis, Kerry, Trina, and Tanner for supper.
I haven't seen the other three for a while since I didn't want to catch anything. We're having the two big boys spend the night Friday night. They love to ride the bus to Tasha's and Grandpa will pick them up. I'm thinking a movie and supper out sounds good. What a fun thing to look forward to on a Friday night!


1 comment:

Trina said...

I guess you are assuming your other grandchild is a girl?!