Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekend Fun!


Football: Iowa shuts down Iowa State, 35-7


This weekend was an important one if you are a Hawkeye or Cyclone fan.  Saturday was the big game.  The fun started Friday  with some staff in our building showing their preferences.

To be fair the fight songs from all three state universities were played during the morning message.
We camped at the res for the weekend, but spent our day Saturday tailgating and going to the big game.
This morning Bud did a little fishing while I watched a movie--27 Dresses.  Yes, I know it's an old one, but I don't have a lot of movie watching time!  Anyway, he did have some luck fishing.
Yes, the bait was bigger than the fish!!! He did catch a few catfish that were big enough to keep.(3-4lbs.)

After a stop at Joann's I headed home to sew.  I do have several projects I'm working on, just no finishes.
I'm doing my second project with my own free motion meandering on it.
I think I'm getting better, but I certainly have room to improve!

And what did you do this weekend??

1 comment:

Laurie said...

What a nice week end Kim, very relaxing it sounds like! I embroidered, and spent time outdoors, it was so beautiful out! And today is a repeat. Loving it!