Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday, Cael!

What happened to my post?????
I had a post here wishing our grandson, Cael, a belated Happy Birthday and it disappeared!!!

Cael turned 8 on June 13th.  He is quite the techno geek!  You will most often find him with his DS or my iPad in his hand.  He also loves anything Lego.  I was lucky enough to be in the room when Cael was born.  I was very excited to be there right from the beginning!!
Cael also loves to talk and is a wonderful reader!  

Happy Birthday, Cael!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday to Cael, Kim, he looks like my nephew Jordan, who is also in love with anything electronic. You can find him at any given time with his electronic games etc., things I'll never understand. These two are going to be brains!

Josie McRazie said...

Happy birthday to Cael!! Summer birthdays are the best!