Sunday, September 25, 2011

iPad Cases

Earlier this year I made myself an iPad case.  
You can read about it here
 Anyway, this summer when we went to Chicago, my SIL, Gay, admired the case, so I gave it to her.  That has left me without one since then.  I've been playing around with different fabrics and patterns trying to decide what I want.  
This is what I have so far.



This one, made with Hawkeye fabric has a button tab closure and a pocket in front.  It fits the iPad rather snuggly.


I just love the Dick and Jane fabric this one is made out of !

It also has a front pocket, but it has a tab closure.  It is a little larger and would fit an iPad that is already in a case that many people have.

I have some other fabric and another pattern to try before I decide which one I am keeping for myself.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Josie McRazie said...

OK LOVE the Dick and Jane material! But I have to razz you... Hawkeyes!! Really (hehe) Go Illini!! LOL ;P

Beth Swantz said...

I love my case...my favorite part is my name stitched on the front!!1 Thank you so much!