Thursday, July 26, 2012

Another kind of Work

I haven't posted much in the way of sewing/quilting this summer. Part of the reason for that was my lack of sewing machine which is a long story. But another part of that was because I have been busy with this:


STUDYING!!!! I have earned 10 Master's credits this summer. That's only two credits short of being a full time student. Or, maybe that is full time for the summer session. Anyway, I took two classes in person and three classes were correspondence. I was thrilled to mail in my last class.

I also realized that these will be the last classes I will ever take for credit. I am at MA + 30, so the next step is a doctorate, and I'm not planning to do that! So far I have gotten an A in every class. I just have one last grade to receive. I try to tell myself that getting the B would be fine, but....

So that's what my summer has been. I now have about 1 1/2 weeks of semi-free time left before it is time to start working in my room again. Hopefully I will fit some sewing time in yet!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Wow! Congratulations Kim, what a great accomplishment! What is your degree in?

Laurie said...

Hi Kim! laurienuske@yahoo.com