Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Freezer Food

This afternoon was spent cooking. I haven't put a lot of effort into cooking our regular food lately, partly because we're trying to eat healthier, it's hot, and we've been busy.


This is what I ended up with-- two containers each of Taco Soup, Baked Chicken Ziti, Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo, and Mexican Lasagna, three containers of Taco Rice, and not pictured are two loaves of Banana Bread.

The kicker is that only one container of Taco Rice is staying at our house! Bud was a wee bit disappointed when he found that out!

Each time a new grandchild is born I cook them a few freezer meals.


Maddux was born in April and Trina has been back at work for several weeks, but Tanner has still been home.


Aela was born in May, and Tasha is going back to work next week. So I thought it was time to cook for them! They each get half of what is pictured, a loaf of banana bread, and a dozen chocolate chip cookies I had baked another day. That should feed them a few nights!

Most of the recipes I used can be found on my sidebar of recipes and under the recipe tab at the top.

Now I need to do this for us so we're ready for me to go back to school!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: