Saturday, August 4, 2012

T-shirt Quilt #4

I made a t-shirt quilt for each of my four kids. You can see the other three under the 11 in '11 tab at the top of my blog. BUT, I was having so many problems with my sewing machine that I didn't get Trina's finished until now.


Trina was into music with just a touch of sports, so used fabric with music notes on it for the shashing. The back is a little bit scrappy with music fabric down the middle, and some black fabric at the edges.


I sewed around the edges of each square and then from corner to corner.
Then I meandered the shashing.


Merry Christmas, Trina!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Laurie said...

This is so cute Kim! I've never sewn anything like a t-shirt quilt! Are these ones you had and cut up, or did you buy them for the quilt?