Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Christmas Quilt Number Three


Clara has a new bedroom in her new house, and shy wanted something PINK for Christmas. So, I tried to oblige!






I LOVE the chevron pattern. Of course I had to add some other colors with the pink.





My inspiration fabric was the light pink background with the flower. It is every other zigzag and the middle border. The back is the same pink as the border fabric. I straight line quilted the zigzags and the flower border, and I meandered the first and third borders. I don't have photos. :(




It matches her "Pepto Bismal" room well! (Her dad's words, not mine.)





I think she likes it!





I hope she loves it for many years to come! In fact, I think it would look great in a dorm room! Just sayin'.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Laurie said...

It turned out adorable Kim! I love the pattern and the fabrics are so pretty together! Sure it will be an heirloom for many years to come.I need your sticktoitivness!