Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Another Christmas Quilt

I'll get caught up one of these days, I'm sure!

For Trina and Tanner's quilt I used a pattern I had used before.
It is the same one as I used for my niece's birthday quilt a few years ago.



This is Trina and Tanner's quilt that I made them for Christmas.


This is the first time I've used the same pattern twice. I love the fabric on the back of the quilt too!



I straight line quilted this one.



I used a Moda layer cake, but I can't remember what fabric line it was! I hope they use the quilt for many years.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I'm sure it will be cherished and used for many years to come. Your quilts are amazing Kim, motivation to get going again on my granddaughters. Needs to be done by June! Do you have it quilted before or after the binding is sewn on?