Thursday, February 26, 2015

A Snowy Day Inside and Out

Since we got more snow last night I thought it might be time to share my snowman decorations.  I love to decorate my home, so when I put away Christmas decorations the snowmen come out.  Soon I will decorate for spring and Easter.  But for now.....
 The mantle is flanked by the Frozen tree for the grandkids, and several evergreens, along with snowmen.
The snowman quilt that I made hangs above the couch.
The bar between the living room and kitchen is full of snowmen.  Some I made, some gifts, and some purchased.




The snowman tree is still gracing the sunroom along with a few other snowmen.


The many snowmen greet you as you step into the foyer.





And the dining room has a few wintery things, but I really ran out of steam on the table centerpiece.  That's on my list to fix for next year!

Can't leave out the bathroom!

 Only a couple of snowmen hanging out in the kitchen.

And then just a few miscellaneous things around.
Yes, there were several little peeks of Valentine's.  I don't really decorate 
for it, but I have a couple of things out.

And now soon I will put them all away again for another year.  
Maybe if I put them away this weekend spring with sprout sooner!
One can always hope!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the winter blessings banner! Looks great! Where did you get it??